Our aim is to provide you with a smooth, stress free and unforgettable event, but the safety of you, your delegates and our staff is priority, especially at this uncertain time. We want to work with our guests to reduce the risk of passing or contracting Coronavirus.
We therefore ask you to comply with our policy outlined below. Without agreeing to the terms outlined below, we will be unable to host your event.
We have put the following policy and systems in place that reflects government COVID-19 secure guidelines.
• When attending an event, all delegates will be asked to have their temperature checked when entering the conference centre. If an individuals temperature is 38C or higher, the attendee will be asked to leave.
• The event organiser, who made the booking, is asked to ensure they have the NHS COVID-19 App downloaded and ready to use. This attendee will be required to scan one of the QR codes, located in various places around the conference centre. If the attendee is unable to complete this track and trace method, please inform a member of staff who will keep a manual record of your details for no longer than 21 days.
• All delegates will be asked to wear masks when entering the conference centre and continue to do so until seated in their event room. A member of staff will be able to guide delegates to the correct room.
• Hand sanitiser will be available to use as you enter the centre, in our reception area and within each room while attending an event. We politely ask you to continue using hand sanitiser throughout the day on a regular basis.
• We request that delegates do not move furniture when occupying the room to ensure social distancing measures are met.
Systems we have in place:
• Signage is displayed throughout the the conference centre to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
• All events will be laid out to your requirements, prior to your event, to ensure social distancing is adhered to when attending.
• Each meeting room is extensively cleaned after each event and all communal areas are cleaned every two hours. If a morning event is booked on a half day basis, the room will be unavailable for an hour afterwards, to ensure thorough cleaning is carried out.
• Tea and Coffee facilities are available in each room with takeaway cups provided. Antibacterial wipes are available next to the drinks facilities and we kindly ask you wipe down the coffee machines after each individual use.
• If catering is requested for your event, all options remain the same but food will be individually served for each attendee in a closed, disposable box.
By ticking yes on your booking form you agree on behalf of all delegates to:
✓ Have not tested positive or had symptons of COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
✓ To the best of their knowledge, have not been in close contact with anyone diagnosed with, or are currently having symptoms of COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
✓ Not be classed as high risk due to a medical condition and have not be advised to shield.
✓ Agree to wear a mask when entering the building and continue to do so until seated in their event room.
✓ Agree to have their temperature checked on arrival.
✓ Agree to follow social distancing measured highlighted above.
✓ Understand, these measures are in place to reduce the risk, but does not 100% prevent delegates from contracting COVID-19.
✓ Agree to notifying Venton Conference Centre if any attendee develops symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of attending an event.
We thank you in advance for your cooperation during these difficult times and are here to help if you have any questions regarding our policy.